What kind of data is collected?
Our company collects the following set of data and information:
- Personal identification information (name, physical address, email address, phone number…)
How is the data collected?
You provide our company with most of the data we collect, we collect data and process personal data and information when:
- You register online or place and order for any of our products or services
- Use our website or application when cookies are set on your device
Our company might also receive data and information indirectly from the following sources:
- Flurry (https://www.flurry.com)
- Firebase (https://www.firebase.google.com)
- Count.ly (https://count.ly)
- AppsFlyer (https://www.appsflyer.com)
- Facebook App Event (https://developers.facebook/coom/docs/app-events)
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Send you email with special offers on products and services
If you agree our company will share your data with partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services:
When our company processes your order it may send your data to credit and banking agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases that can include third-party payment processors.
How is the data stored?
Our company securely stores your data in France (Europe).
Our company will keep you until you unsubscribe from out system. Each communication will have a clear and easy one-step unsubscribe process.
- Device model (anonymous)
- OS version (anonymous)
- Device’s language (anonymous)
- Geolocalisation if provided
- Country (deducted from geolocalisation)
- City (deducted from geolocalisation)
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like as well as those of our partner companies:
If you have agreed to receive marketing emails or communication you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving data to other partners working with our company.
If you no longer want to be contacted for marketing purposes you can contact us at: (INSERT VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR CONTACT DETAILS).
Data protection rights
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user has, if applicable, the right to:
- The right to access: you have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate or mistaken. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that our company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our company’s processing of personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that our company transfers the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you have any request regarding this matter we have a month to answer you. If you want to exercise any of these rights please contact us by using the following contact detail:
Send us an email at: admin@BGMBC.org
Privacy policies of other websites or third-party
Send us an email at: admin@BGMBC.org
Contacting the appropriate authority
If you have any complaint or concern regarding how your data is managed you can contact the appropriate authority at: admin@BGMBC.org
- Information we receive (when you provide it, visit our website, receive email…)
- How this information is used
- Sharing of this information
- Data retention
- Third-party tools and sites
- Children and privacy security
If you have any question or suggestion for its improvement, please let us know at admin@BGMBC.org
Information you give us
You do not have to provide our company with any personal information or create a user account to access information on our website and/or application. Personal identification information collected may be (name, physical address, email address, phone number…)
Also when you visit our website the following information is automatically received and stored by servers:
- IP address
- images, videos
How information is used
If you choose to provide us with information we may use that information to contact you, respond to your message or provide information or services you requested.
We use data you provide and automatically generated data for statistical analysis to assess what information is of interest to users and system performance. This allows us to make general improvements to our site. We may also use your information in order to detect, prevent and respond to security issues and harmful activities on our website and/or application.
Sharing of this information
Information you choose to share with our company may be treated as private information.
Our company uses a third-party analytics provider (such as Google Analytics) to analyze data from cookies. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies. We have also limited the provider’s ability to see your full IP address.
Within our company we restrict access to personally identifiable information to employees, contractors and vendors subject to non-disclosure requirements who require access to this information in order to perform their official duties and exercise controls to limit what data they can view based on the specific needs of their position.
We do not use or share your information for commercial purposes and except as described above, we do not exchange or otherwise disclose this information.
Link to external websites and third-party
Our website may link to other websites created and maintained by other private and/or public organizations and individuals. When you follow a link to an external site you are leaving our website and are subject to external site’s privacy and security policies. Our company does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on an external site.
Our company takes reasonable precautions to protect our site and information. For example we restrict access to personally identifiable information to employees, contractors and vendors subject to non-disclosure requirements.
Our company also uses commonly used practices and technical controls to protect the information in our possession or control. These practices and controls include, but are not limited to, encrypting the transfer of personal information over the internet, using firewalls and intrusion detection systems and maintaining strict technical controls and procédures to ensure data integrity.
We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and to ensure the highest level of security for our website.
Our company will revise or update this policy from time to time, if we make significant changes to how we handle personal information we will post changes to the policy on our site and change the date at the end.
Updated on: 04/23/2023
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
For further information visit allaboutcookies.org
Cookies are used for user identification and proper assignment of historical user data collected during previous visits.
Both temporary cookie files (session cookies) and persistent cookies are used. Users may delete or remove cookies for the browser at any time or block cookies from being installed on its device. However this may affect the operation of our services or even result in its blocking.
As described above, we use your personal information and data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example (CHECK THE COOKIES YOU ARE ACTUALLY USING):
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
We can use different type of cookie or tracking technologies while you are visiting our website and/or application:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These types of cookies enable you to access and browse websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services like billing or shopping baskets cannot work properly.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information and data about how you use our websites and/or application. The data collected can be used to optimize our websites and/or applications. These cookies are used to know where our visitors and users are coming from. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you personally.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow our website or application to remember your choices. They can be used to memorize your localisation, or your preferences such as language settings or font size.
How to manage cookies?
Here are some of the main explanation on how to delete cookies on your browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome); https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox); https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera); https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer); https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
For mobile devices, if you don’t want to receive targeted advertising based on your center of interest coming from a mobile application, please check the parameters of the operating system of your mobile device and follow these instructions: 1) iOS Users: to enable “Limited Ad Tracking” follow the instructions given by Apple. 2) Android Users: to enable the option “deactivate ad personalisation”, follow the instructions given by Google on Google Play. 3) You might want to download the DAA mobile AppChoices application to control behavioral advertising online.